Please read the following terms and conditions related to the website. By using this webpage, you agree to follow our terms and conditions. KANSAS has the rights to change the terms and condition at any time, depending on our rights.
- Shipping Policy is applicable only for our KSTORe Products not for E-Services. KANSAS provides both services & products to the users.
- E-Services: Cancellation of the transaction is not applicable for the transactions which are confirmed as success from the operator end.
- KSTORe: Cancellation of the Product is not applicable for the delivered ones until or otherwise, it was damaged / mismatched on ordered product.
Refund & Return Policy
- E-Services: We will give refund only if the transaction is declined after the few hours of instant success by the operator/bank & Return Policy is not applicable for the recharges & bill payments.
- KSTORe: Refund & Return Policy is not applicable for the Products.
- KANSAS takes every transaction as valuable. We will always try to make it 100% success. If any transaction related issues, you can book complaint for the particular transaction in our website, and we will follow and process the complaints regarding the successful transaction.
General Terms & Conditions
- Verify Governing Law clause in which jurisdiction the legal terms of the company lie (if Required), Termination clause w.r.t. customer/User, legal name of merchant, Intellectual Property clause, Limit Liability w.r.t User/Customer
- Get confirmation from the customer twice or thrice, to make sure you have entered the correct transaction details to avoid wrong transactions. KANSAS is not responsible for wrong recharges.
- In rare cases, due to bank/network issues, your Gateway/UPI Payment is debited from your account but not added to KANSAS account then,
- KANSAS receives the amount credited confirmation from the bank may be in 3 to 5 hours of time, then your wallet has been loaded or else the amount is credited back to your account within 7 working days through the same mode of payment.
- KANSAS never asks you to share your Username / Password / OTP.
Application Permission Disclaimer
- KANSAS requires user location to determine whether the user is a valid user or not, in case of any customer complaints.
- We require access to Contacts for doing Recharge for the saved contacts on their device
- We require access to Storage Media for submitting manual KYC, only when their KYC is not verified.
- We require Access to Storage Media for Sharing Referral Images to their customer.
- User data flow between the application and database by using Encryption Method.
- We require user location while they are using BBPS services, because BBPS service requires user location for doing transactions.
If there are any question regarding this terms and conditions you may contact us using the below email id